Limited By Guarantee Gold Package - £68+VAT (£79 inc VAT)
A Limited by Guarantee company is referred to as a not-for-profit company (any money that is made cannot be taken out of the company but instead is kept in the company to further its aims and objectives) and so suits people who want to set up a club, association or a company in preparation for a charity (note that charitable status must be applied for separately with the Charities Commission after the company has been formed).
Includes the Companies House administration fee and all postal costs.
- Printed and laminated Certificate of Incorporation from Companies House
- 3 x Printed & bound Memorandum and Articles documents
- Looseleaf Company Register
- First Minutes
- Certificate of Incorporation emailed to you
- Memorandum and Articles of Association emailed to you
- Memorandum and Articles sent to Companies House on your behalf